Saturday, September 26, 2009


Here is scenario 1. Husband and wife and children live in New York. Husband and wife begin to have problems. Wife, who has family in ABC State, says to husband that the problem is she needs to be with family in ABC State. Wife & husband move to ABC State. Husband, however, can only reside in ABC State during weekends as husband works in New York and cannot transfer his business to New York. After residency time of ABC State is obtained, Wife sues Husband for divorce seeking custody, support, etc. Husband is in shock. How could this have been prevented?

No comments:

Post a Comment