Friday, October 24, 2014


I had a consultation on this yesterday at the pro bono fair:

1. This is the problem:

2: This is the current action the state education department and AG office is taking:

But what should a parent do at the moment if the school does not accept the child due to lack of residency documentation? First, it is suggested for the parent to contact his/her church to see if they can range some temporary education. Next, documents can be created to establish residency, viz., affidavit of residency, to satisfy the school until this issue is resolved. If the school does not accept, appeal to the commissioner:'

No comments:

Post a Comment